THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sabtu, 16 Januari 2010

my resolution for 2010


maybe it's kinda lame, but i DO really want to achieve all my wishes....kinda hard, but i'll do my best to effort these... here there are:
1. No Junk Food bye-bye McD, KFC, A&W...well probably lesser than before.. i just love them!
2. Exercise & have a diet
my bro's wedding coming soon, so must keep fit lah~~
3. Becoming more assertive than before
i try...
4. Try to be more honest to myself and love myself more...
5. Study harder i just don't want to take same courses over and over again...
6. Give more to others don't wanna be a selfish person anymore... must save some money too... i become more and more "boros"
7. Doing something right so my parents could be proud of me...
dunno whether i can do this list or not, but i will try... i will....

XOXOXO...


0 komentar: